Monday, November 23, 2009

Thinking names? =)

So picking out names is one of my favorite things to do while I'm pregnant =)
I want names that not a lot of people have, I've picked a few and if you guys could just pick your favorite or give me some input I'd love it =) Thanks!
These are what their first and middle names will be;; (Sorry theres a lot)

Boys;
Caden Patrick
Ayden Liam
Brayden Lucas
Greyson Matthew
Colton James
Carson Joesph

Girls;
Graclyn Hope
Abrianna Fayth
Addysin Joy
Annabelle Grace
Lauryn Mary
Peyton Laura

1 comment:

  1. i really like Greyson Matthew and Graclyn Hope ;] those are really pretty

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Well, my name's Braylynne, but you can call me Bray. I'm 18 (= finally. I'm engaged and I have a daughter named Cassie'Anne. I'll be writing a blog about this stuff so, hold tight (=.

Followers