Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm on a new website called..

BabyCenter.com This is an amazing website, it has so much information about conception, pregnancy, after birth, and children of all ages. Great health tips and even things you should do while pregnant today I learned that I should have gained 33.7lbs with Cassie'Anne and guess what? I gained 29.2 which I think is pretty close claculation, and it told me that I should gain about 26.6lbs with this pregnancy. It also have videos about what your baby is doing in the womb during each trimester. Another thing on the website is the baby name finder, which I love (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, my name's Braylynne, but you can call me Bray. I'm 18 (= finally. I'm engaged and I have a daughter named Cassie'Anne. I'll be writing a blog about this stuff so, hold tight (=.

Followers