Sunday, November 22, 2009

Almost 6 months old! && Other news =)

I can not believe that my baby girl is almost six months old! That seems so old.. half way until she's one year. This is crazy haha. Even more crazy that I'm pregnant again "/ I might get myself some Irish twins ahahha. I really hope I have a boy Cassie'Anne and Caden =) Probably, unless I change the name I want for a boy. I'll be happy with a girl too. This is probably my last baby though "/ I don't know if I can handle anymore I really need to go to class and get a good job so I can support myself, Cassie'Anne, New baby =), and Mark (even though he has a job too) I haven't blogged in a while so I'll add a few things in here and there =) Christmas is coming!! Cassie'Anne's first Christmas, I wonder what Santa is going to bring her ;)
I hope some clothes!! Hahahah, I spend money like crazy on clothes for her, I love all the little outfits. I'm going to post a new picture up soon, with me in it too "/ Haha. I might scratch my face out or something x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, my name's Braylynne, but you can call me Bray. I'm 18 (= finally. I'm engaged and I have a daughter named Cassie'Anne. I'll be writing a blog about this stuff so, hold tight (=.

Followers