Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Cassie'Anne is 9 months now.

Her Favorite Hat!



Cassie is nine months old! =[ It's exciting but so sad, only three more months and she'll be one whole year!! I can not believe it! It's amazing though, to see her grow up. She's smart!! And she has her own personality. She is a little diva, as Mark says "A little Miss. Bray" Ha.. haa. Her favorite word is NO, yes capitalized because she always screams it! Haha even if she wants it it's "NO!" Then you'll put it down or away and she cries for it. It's very funny haha. She's a bit sick "/ I hope it's just a minor cough, nothing too serious, bringing her to the doctors tomorrow [=

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, my name's Braylynne, but you can call me Bray. I'm 18 (= finally. I'm engaged and I have a daughter named Cassie'Anne. I'll be writing a blog about this stuff so, hold tight (=.

Followers