Saturday, February 27, 2010

Going to my friends house!


Later today I'm going over to my friend's grandmother's house. They have an indoor pool =] I'm taking Cassie'Anne into it. It'll be her first swimming pool swim lol. She's been in the ocean, but this will be different. I hope she likes it!

Before that happens I have a doctors appointment. I can't wait I love hearing his heartbeat and seeing him. =] Cassie'Anne is getting so big! She can say about 4-6 words. Momma, Dada, Bubba, Wass that?, NO. She likes to put her head on my tummy and give rasberries. She's so cute, when she does it haha. I've been trying to blog everyday. Hopefully later I'll have pictures of the pool "party".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Well, my name's Braylynne, but you can call me Bray. I'm 18 (= finally. I'm engaged and I have a daughter named Cassie'Anne. I'll be writing a blog about this stuff so, hold tight (=.

Followers